Sr. Technical Lead – Adobe Marketing Cloud
Website CZ Consultants Inc
Award winning staffing and consulting firm
- Lead data science technology related activities for Tagging, Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and Cross channel Personalization and Attribution programs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (eg. Internal: Brand Analytics, Project Managers; External: Digital Measurement Agency, Technology Consultants, etc) to assess technology feasibility to execute marketing tests and personalized experiences, as well as develop analytic dashboards and automated reports.
- Proactively identify ways to maximize the use of our technologies and improve efficiency of our processes and outputs.
- Background in Industry-leading Tag Management, Tag Auditing, Web Analytics, A/B Testing, Digital retargeting, Programmatic advertisement and Personalization tools such as Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target, Adobe DTM, Adobe Audience Manager and Observepoint.
- Proven experience with companies, agencies and/or client-side using digital analytics tools, developing tagging requirements, analyzing data for data quality issues, developing dashboards, building automated reports, cross-partner QA both pre- and post-launch, ensuring accurate data flow into Adobe Analytics, Analytics Premium and Adobe Target.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Analytics Premium and Adobe Target Premium products; strong understanding of how to create reports, implement tags through DTM, and to test and debug tags manually and/or by using tools such as, Observepoint.
- Knowledge in leveraging first party, second party and third party data for cross channel retargeting and personalization
- Success in conducting “forensic” analysis, including data accuracy reviews and collaboration with cross-functional teams, to quickly identify and resolve data-quality issues.
- Proficiency in developing custom reports, building and managing advanced segments, configuring digital analytics platforms, and providing interpretation and presentation of technology-related findings.
- Aptitude for numerical data with strong quantitative analysis skills, ability to quickly identify and solve data quality-related problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in planning of A/B and Multivariate tests from a technology feasibility standpoint.
- Stay current with issues and trends in online marketing, with an emphasis on Testing, Personalization and Analytics especially for mobile and emerging technologies.
- Comfortable interacting with different levels of management and leading cross-functional, cross-regional teams.
- Establish standards and guidelines for effective use of the Adobe solutions, their integration within the Adobe platform, and integration with other core Adobe systems.
- Effectively work with business leaders and executives across Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Customer Service, and Marketing Analytics to drive for results.
- Provide management oversight, coaching, and mentoring for a team of 2+ employees and multiple vendor partners.
- Work with minimal oversight; deliverables and relationships are monitored through periodic reviews.
- Work with the business and managed services provider in understanding the requirements and translation to the technology components being developed. Gathers and documents business requirements.
- Acts as liaison between Business and IT. Supports the Application Subject Matter Experts in development of estimates /validation of suppliers’ estimates. Supports application testing, implementation, and training activities.
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables. Drives day-to-day prioritization of work with the help of Integrated Marketing product owner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Engineering/Software or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong technical Adobe Analytics suite expertise, specifically; Adobe Analytics Premium, Adobe Test & Target, Adobe Audience Manager, DMP.
- Must have hands on experience in using Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe DTM in a Digital Marketing or Technology organization.
- 5 or more years of digital analytics or technology experience providing leadership in the digital analytics domain and related technology, marketing, sales, services digital properties.
- Expert in the tagging implementation and QA process, including tagging requirements, tag management across partners (website, digital media, CRM, or other), DTM implementation, partnership with DPA to identify and resolve technical errors that inhibit appropriate data capture.
- Expert in cross-functional, collaborative QA involved to ensure data passes to Adobe and other reporting tools)
- Significant experience and understanding of marketing, advertising, Analytics, tagging, A/B testing and Personalization strategies and technologies.
- Proven experience in Technical implementation of Adobe DTM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target platforms and programs. Analytics Premium implementation experience and ACE certification strongly preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to build trust, listen, and ask effective questions.
- Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven track record of effective Analytics, Testing and Personalization project leadership with positive results.
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities.