Sr. Node.js Engineer
Website CZ Consultants Inc
Award winning staffing and consulting firm
Our client offers the next generation standard Deployment and Release Automation solutions (Deployit and XL Release) They’ve been rated as “Cool Vendor’ by Gartner.
They are currently looking forward to hiring Mid/Senior Node.js Engineers in Atlanta, GA
We are looking for experienced Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will be responsible for the development of all server-side logic, API’s, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. Your role will be to create database, APIs and admin panel for mobile applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Computer Science / B.Tech – Information Technology / M.Sc – Computer Science / MCA.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good knowledge and working experience of Agile Scrum
- 2+ years of overall experience building application and API’s
- Knowledge in development of project/backend APIs for mobile application/web application using Node JS framework.
- 2+ years’ Experience in Building reusable components and front-end libraries using Node / React JS framework (Flux, Router, Redux) and ECMAScript for future use.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Knowledge working closely with Github
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development.
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science from an Institution of high repute anywhere in the world. A high performer in academics